There is a significant difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process. It is important that you work with a real estate professional prepared to meet these demands to ensure maximum value!
If you are selling your home, I will:
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings, and distinctive features.
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months.
- Assist in Staging your home pre-listing / viewing.
- Use the services of a Professional Photographer to take pictures to be used in advertising your property.
- Provide a 3D online tour of your home allowing potential buyers the ability to virtually view a walk-through tour of your home at their convenience on their computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Provide professionally printed Glossy 4-Colour Brochures for prospective buyers.
- Advertise the Open House in community newspaper.
- Expertly market your home through channels like social media, various websites, and multiple real estate listing services.
If you are buying a home, I will:
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions.
- Discuss and analyze best alternatives that best fit your budget and criteria.
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home.
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process.